Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Arlyn Regala


Good ol' Cali is home to a lot of the import scene's hottest models. So it’s not a surprise that the sunshine state indeed has some 'secrets' - that is, fine models who have yet to become a household name. I won't lie, I'm a regular to import model sites like importmodel.com and importmix.com, because I want to see the models who just don't make it to the shows out here in Chicago. But one day, I landed on a site that hosts a few models, mrphotoguy.com, and one model caught my attention right off the bat. This girl that I found is just one of the many reasons why I miss the Wild Wesside. Allow me to (in)formally introduce the Apt107.com tenants to Miss Arlyn Regala.

I was able to get an interview arranged with her, and she gladly accepted my offer to feature her on our lil' website. She just came back from a vacation in Cancun, Mexico, and she was still nice enough to answer every single question. So for all of you who want to know someone new in the import model scene, here is Arlyn in a nutshell.

DX_RaMon: So hey, how old are you?
Arlyn Regala: Between the ages of 25-32
DXR: Okay, a little mystery is okay. So can I know your measurements?

AR: 34D-24-32
DXR: Where were you born?
AR: Philippines
DXR: Your zodiac sign?

AR: Leo
DXR: What is your nationality?
AR: Full Filipina
DXR: And you currently live in....
AR: Lomita, Ca.
DXR: Okay, so what got you into the whole modeling business?

AR: A friend of mine is in the business. You could say she convinced me to give it a try. I figured it was the best legal way to make extra money since I was going to school full time.
DXR: How long have you been modeling?
AR: 3-4 years off and on. DXR: What websites are you affiliated with?

AR: The only website I'm affiliated with is Mrphotoguy.com and 749inc. I do not have my own website.
DXR: Any modeling experiences that stick out in your mind? Funny or embarrassing or just plain memorable?
AR: The most embarrassing moment for me was when I did my first car show in San Diego. I was with a bunch of girls. We all took pictures and walked around together. Next thing you know we were called up on stage and introduced individually. They were playing the whole music deal, so all the girls started dancing. I don't mean dancing, I mean doing the nasty!! I was stunned because I didn't expect that. So I was the only one standing around. I was so embarrassed! Everyone was looking at me like I was retarded. I'm a very shy person and being nasty especially in front of a whole crowd is not my kind of thing. But behind close doors, well that's whole different story.
DXR: Hhhmmmmmm, so is there anyone [or people] that are your inspiration/motivation? Any role models that you look up to or try to emulate?


AR: Not really. I look at modeling as a fun thing. I'm not looking at it as a career so I just go with the flow of it. If modeling turns out well for me than that will be great, if not then hey, at least I can't say I didn't try it. My thought on it is [that] I'm still young so why not use it while I still have it. You're not going to be young for-ever.

DXR: That's cool. So are you going to school right now?

AR: I am currently enrolled.
DXR: What's your major?
AR: My major is nursing.
DXR: Is there anyone out there that has caught your eyes or stolen your heart?


AR: I'd rather not say because I'm not sure if it's a for-sure thing yet, [for] my part I can say it is but in his part, I don't know. He's a lot younger than me so we'll see how the outcome is.
DXR: What do you first notice in a guy?
AR: His looks! I know that is so bad but hey I'm being honest. I could say his smile, but I would be lying. Unfortunately I do judge a book by its cover.
DXR: What would you consider as the best way to your heart?
AR: Someone who's extremely nice and caring. It doesn't have to take diamonds to please me but it doesn't necessarily mean I'm easily pleased.
DXR: Niiiiiiceee. Describe your dream date.
AR: Being picked up on a private jet, taken to the most romantic restaurant with an ocean view and being lavished with chocolate covered strawberries and champagne. Most of all, he looks or is Antonio Sabato Jr.
DXR: Cool cool.... So what do you look for in a guy?

AR: A guy who is courteous, honest, generous, articulate, assertive and knows what he wants in life. The most important thing is that he's not afraid to show how he feels. Must have some kind of direction in life and to top it off, some one who has a very good heart!
DXR: I have a personal question, how far do you think a public display of affection should go? Where should the line be drawn?
AR: I'm a very affectionate person so I don't have a problem being intimate in public, but when clothes start to come off or hands in places where they shouldn't be, then that's when you say, "Get a room!!" There has to be a limit.
DXR: What kind of music do you bob your head to?
AR: Hip-hop, house music and sometimes opera.
DXR: What's your dream ride?
AR: Ferrari, they are so masculine-looking [and] so beautiful.
DXR: What are your hobbies?
AR: I like all water sports because I like to swim. You can say I'm almost a fish!
DXR: Do you have a personal quote or motto?
AR: "Just Do It".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hot Girls

2leep.com