Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, July 23, 2010

Alexandra Shadowens - hot lady boobs tease

lady boobs Alexandra ShadowensAlexandra Shadowens
Height: 5'4'
Weight: 105
Measurements: 32DD-22-32
Nationality: Caucasion
Hometown: I don't know if its on the map, IL
DOB: 06*02*1986
Sign: Gemini
Turn-ons: A great sense of humor, a caring personality, and eyes that tell no lies.
Turn-offs: Serious types with a lack of being themselves for fear of what people think.
Special skills: Acting out the lyrics to songs.
Occupation: Model

lady boobs girl gallery
More Gallery Pics

Female Nude

Naked Girls

Beach Girls




Where were you born, and how was life growing up?
Alexandra Shadowens: I was born in Jacksonville, FL. I come from a military family so myself and my brothers were born all over, and traveled alot. My family is what keeps me grounded and growing up with brothers taught me to be strong and stnad up for what I believed in.

What nationality are you?
Alexandra Shadowens: Caucasion

What would the average person say about you?
Alexandra Shadowens: Well my friends know me as the girl always cracking jokes and making a fool out of myself to make people laugh. There is nothing more satisfying to me than to brighten someones day.

lady boobs hot young modelsWhat kind of stuff did you get into after high school?
Alexandra Shadowens: Well I went to college on a journalism scholarship and later changed my major to business which I am still pursuing as well as obtaining my insurance license. Besides that, a bunch of blurred drunken memories with my girls. lol

How did you get into modeling?
Alexandra Shadowens: I shot for a calendar for a business I was working for and made the cover and Miss June and after much encouragement from family and friends I decided to go for it.

How long have you been modeling?
Alexandra Shadowens: Well growing up I ran in local beauty pageants, which is a form of modeling in a way. I have always loved the camera so I would say as long as I can remember.

Would you say you are pretty comfortable with your body?
Alexandra Shadowens: I am extremely comfortable with my body, what God gave me and what I've bought. (lol). I take great pride in myself because I have worked hard to look the way I do.

What would you say is your best feature?
Alexandra Shadowens: I love my eyes, they are the window to my soul.

Are you enhanced with Plastic Sugery?
Alexandra Shadowens: Refer to previous question. Yes. I don't feel there is anything wrong with plastic surgery as long as you are doing it for you, and no one else.

What’s the best thing about being a model?
Alexandra Shadowens: The best thing about being a model is traveling and the wonderful opportunity that it allows you to meet new people and experience different lifestyles and cultures.

What do you do differently to set yourself apart from other models?
Alexandra Shadowens:

Where do you hope your modeling will take you?
Alexandra Shadowens: I hope that modeling will allow me to share with others what I am passionate about: raising awareness about supporting our troups and the importance of becoming an organ and bone marrow donor.

Where can we find you on a typical weekend, if you aren't doing a photoshoot?
Alexandra Shadowens: Sitting at my aparentment with my friends watching movies.

1 comment:

  1. Won everything they could. Has three medals from the Olympics and the entire collection of world and European championships. Czech shooter Katerina Emmons (26), mother and wife Julie sixteen best shooter Matthew Emmons of the world the U.S. is preparing for the next summit, which will be the August World Championships in Munich, where he will start ... "Of course, the Czech Republic. Even though I live most of the year in Minnesota and I have two citizenship, under U.S. flag I will not shoot, "he says.Citronek

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hot Girls

2leep.com